“Remember Floater Coffees?…..with a liqueur of your choice….Whisky, Brandy, Tia Marie plus many more. These are a real favourite of mine & recently I experimented with Baileys…..& can only say that this is one of the best!”
- One glass cup
- 1/2 tsb sugar (you can add more, but sugar is required so that the cream does not sink in to the coffee)
- 1 tsp of coffee (or ground coffee if you have so already made)
- 1 – 2 tbsp of Baileys (or your choice of liqueur)
- Boiling water
- Double cream
- Put the sugar & the Baileys into the glass cup & add the coffee.
- Then fill up the cup with boiling water or ground coffee already made ensuring that you leave about 1/2 inch at the top cup to accommodate the double cream.
- Stir the coffee well.
- Using a teaspoon, rest this on the top of the coffee at an angle & slowly pour the double cream over the back of the spoon.
- You should then have a creamy head on the top of your coffee.
“One very classy coffee, with a great taste & a great look, plus the creamy taste of Baileys”